Business Continuity Plan
Every business should have a plan in place to prepare for the aftereffect of Covid-19. We can advise you on your government entitlements, how to preserve profitability and cashflow, and help you identify key areas of your business to focus on.
What’s involved we hear you say? We understand business owners are still feeling overwhelmed, so we’re offering the following service options to support our clients to develop their Business Continuity Plan.
- We can meet with you online or in our office to create your Business Continuity Plan in a collaboration approach, bringing together your operational knowledge and our financial acumen.
- You can draft your Business Continuity Plan and we can meet online or in person to review and finalise your plan.
- You can use our Template and Guide to create Business Continuity Plan yourself.
So when can you begin? We highly recommend that you take steps NOW to prepare for 2022 and the after affects that Covid-19 has had on your business. Doing nothing is simply not an option.
The Benefits of developing your Business Continuity Plan with us are:
- Help with building resilience in your team and family.
- Access support during these unprecedented times.
- Outline the things you should consider now to minimise the impact on your business.
- Maximise opportunities to preserve your cashflow and profitability.
- Get peace of mind that you are receiving all the government assistance you’re entitled to.
- Clarity on the assistance your business should obtain from your bank, financiers, suppliers and the tax department.
- Create a roadmap for dealing with employment issues.
- Clarify a process for looking after your customers and preserving income from them.
- Explore all options to pivot your business strategy in these challenging times
- In the worst-case scenario, certainty about whether your business can continue.
- A plan to preserve the value of your assets and your wealth as much as possible.
- Access to best practise, combining your expertise with ours
- Reassurance that you’ve done all you can to minimise the impact Covid-19 will have on your business, your family and your team.
© 2020 by NT Mason and Co Limited.